CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

My Starbucks 2009 planner...



Yeheeey! I have my Starbucks 2009 planner already... I got the red one at first I wanted the black one but decided to have the red one. I will make my life more organize this year and try to set and achieve and set priorities and set goals. hehehe! (I Hope and will try my best...)

Did you know? that the color Red has more personal associations than any other color. Recognized as a stimulant red is inherently exciting and the amount of red is directly related to the level of energy perceived. Red draws attention and a keen use of red as an accent can immediately focus attention on a particular element.

How the color red effects us mentally and physically
* Increases enthusiasm
* Stimulates energy
* Encourages action and confidence
* A sense of protection from fears and anxiety

You may click here for color: meaning, symbolism, and psychology.

0 comments: