CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Rekindling the excitement of the '60s, '70s, '80s, and 90's.


Today, I was so bored and don't know what to do so I did surf the net and came across and thought of my childhood years. I would say that I'm a "Batang Kalye". I'm one of those type of kids that plays at school during recess and free time then, after school sa neighbourhood naman and will go home late...

I remembered playing pogs, text, tetching, hide and seek (Zak-Bang!), part 1 and part 2, chinese garter, follow the leader, luksong baka, tumbang preso (tambubong), maro at a lot lot lot mooore....hehehe


It's really funny reminiscing all this stuffs. hahaha talga! How about your favourite kids shows? like my favourites are Sailormoon (hehehe), Ultraman, Magma man, Maskman, Mask Raider Black, Bioman, Shaider, basta lahat ng my Mask at may man (ofcourse I love men!) hehehe...then Peter Pan, Heidi, patrash, Cedi (ang munting principe), Sarah, tsaka yung tagalinis ng chimeniya (I forgot the name eh..).

How about the kids stuff (apparels and toys)? like the big bag with a wall clock on it? hahaha.. I remembered, ang dami kong goma (rubber bands), tex cards, jolens (marbles), game and watch, brick games, family computers, action figures, barbie (meron talga! well.. sa ate ko yun pero cyempre inaangkin ko yun.(conjugal property namin yun hehehe)).





I've noticed that kids nowadays are really different. It's very seldom that you see kids on the streets playing ( I don't know probably sa province meron pa..) but I don't see them anymore. You know it is advisable to let kids play it's their right and privelage at the same time (heheh).

I would say that I had a very exciting, colourful, and funny memories of my childhood...

Well, if you want more articles and stories, I found this site >>>nostalgia manila. It is really cool and funny. The memories will flashback ng sunod- sunod...

Mood: HAPPY

0 comments: