CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Best Chat Up Lines (Cheesy, Funny)

Best Chat Up Lines


When they made the alphabet they should have put U and I together.

Is your dad an alien because their is nothing else like you in this world!

"You look like my first wife" "Really? How many times have you been married?" "Oh I'm still a bachelor"

Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes!

Is it hot in here or is it you?

Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.

I like maths. You want to go to my room, add the bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply?

You must be exhausted, 'cos you've been running through my mind all night...

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away

If you were a hamburger, you'd be a McGorgeous

Can I have directions? (To where?) To your heart

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!

Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

Help the homeless. Take me home with you.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

You're under arrest. The charge – trespassing in my dreams

"is your dad a terrorist".."coz you're the bomb"


Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?

Did you fart? Because you blew me away

Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for
Christmas.

Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?

Do you have a driver's licence? Coz you drive me crazy!!!

You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.

I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.

Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.

I hope there's a fireman around, cause you're smokin' hot!

Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.

If looks could kill you would be a weapon of mass destruction.

I think your favourite subject in college is Geometry- coz in any angle you're cute.

Are you a dictionary? because you add meaning to my life...

I am a bee... can you be my honey?

If you were a new sandwich at mcdonalds, you should be called mcgorgeous!

I forgot your name. can i call u mine?

May lahi ka bang keyboard? type kasi kita eh.

Alam mo ba scientist ako? at ikaw ang lab ko.

Hindi tayo tao! hindi tayo hayop! BAGAY TAYO!

Ang galing mo siguro sa puzzle? kasi umaga pa lang nabuo mo na araw ko.

Centrum ka ba? kasi u complte me.

Hindi ka ba napapagod? kasi lagi ka naglalaro sa isep ko?

Bangin ka ba? kasi nahulog ako sayo.

Ikaw ba may ari ng crayola? ikaw kasi ngbibigay kulay sa buhay ko.

Ibibile kita ng salbabida, kasi malulunod ka sa pagmamahal ko.

Ipapa pulis kita! ninakaw mo kasi puso ko!

I hate to say this but..You're like my underwear..Coz I can't Last a day without you..

I may not be Flinstone but I can be your bedrock..

Do you have a fever? Coz you're too damn hot..

Excuse me! Are you a dictionary because you give MEANING to my life...

Pustiso ka ba? Kasi I can't smile without you eh..

Minamalat na ang puso ko..paano kasi laging sinisigaw ang pangalan mo..

Naniniwala ka ba sa love at first sight?? O gusto mo ulit dumaan ako..

Sana posporo ka at posporo din ako..para MATCH tayo..

Mula ng makilala kita dinaig mo pa EDSA coz I can't move on..

Aanhin pa ang gravity kung kusa akong nahuhulog sayo?

Maging Cactus ka man..handa akong masaktan..mayakap ka lng..

Kung pagsasamahin ba ang ikaw at ako..magiging tayo???

"Sorry i can't talk 2 u any more, the doctor told meI'm diabetic and i cant stand
sweet things like u..."

"I heard you are good in Algebra. Can you substitute my X?"

0 comments: