CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight (A veeerrry romantic-fantasy film!)

Twilight
(2008) Romance - Rated PG-13
Directed by: Catherine Hardwicke, Stephenie Meyer
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson


Last Wednesday, 26 November, I attended the celebrity premiere night of the movie Twilight in Gateway Mall, Araneta with my bestfriend "Cheri Du" aka "Negerz". When we came to the venue cyempre pixsur pixsur muna with my celebrity (kuno) bestfriend. hahahah then, we went in na to watch the movie. I would say na it was a very sweet romantic movie, soooo... kilig to the point that everytime na my kilig moments people would clap and shout ng ayeeeiii.... I can imagine their faces sooo funny talga and weird coz most of the viewers are from showbizness nga.


I extremely have little knowledge of the Twilight series all I know is that the movie is all about a vampire falling inlove to a gurl and then the story goes on. So, I did not expect that much from the movie. For me generally, it was fun watching, it's very catchy and interesting it actually made me teary when they're dancing at the prom. I'm touched by the story, The Cullens (family) are sooo sweet and caring and making sure that at the end of the day they are trying to protect their family. However, for others who are die hard fans of the series and critics, "Having lost much of its bite transitioning to the big screen, Twilight will please its devoted fans, but do little for the uninitiated."


On 22 November 2008, Summit Entertainment confirmed a sequel to Twilight based on the second book in the series, New Moon. Melissa Rosenberg (screenwriter) had been working on adapting the novel prior to Twilight's release. It was definitely worth watching and I'm surely gonna wait for the sequel. P.S. (I don't want to effort myself na to read kasi)... Heheheh

0 comments: