CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Starbucks 2009 Planner

The Starbucks Christmas Traditions started 4 November and ends on 6 January 2008. Actually, I was able to use naman my planner last year unlike others na pang arteh at lang talga (heheheh). I was able to get my planner last year sa pangbubully ko lang at pangungulit sa isang friend eh kasi siya yung addict sa Starbucks eh! I'm so wise and brainy that i spent less the amount that is expected in order to get 1 limited expensive edition. hehe.




This year, it comes in three (3) different colors (red, black and blue), it is thin and is hardbound.




My pen included which is cooool! unlike last years pencil na hindi ko din naman nagamit...



May special Starbucks emblem din as the bookmark which makes it more susyal looking...



Instead of drowning and spending yourself with 24 drinks, this year the holder need only to accumulate a total of sixteen (16) stickers, one sticker for any of the featured products in each category , to get one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2009 Planner.


Ay.. Thank you nga pala for the pictures... pinoyfood.nimrodel.net.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! I already have one in red... You have Great Pictures ha...