CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Beyonce's new album I Am ... Sacha Fierce











Bootylicious ... Beyonce in promo shot from her new album I Am ... Sacha Fierce




BEYONCE is bouncing back with her new record I Am...Sasha Fierce on November 17 and she says it's so honest it's almost like her diary.

The songstress wears her heart on her sleeve throughout with a few tracks about hubby JAY-Z along with odes to her broken hearted past.

It's the DESTINY'S CHILD babe's first concept album and split into a pair of CDs it's most definitely a game of two halves.

Disc one is ballad heavy with a sensitive souled Beyonce swooning through melodic numbers about heartache and ex-boyfriends on songs like Broken-Hearted Girl and If I Were A Boy.

There are some odes to rapping hubby Jay-Z though on Disappear and Halo where Beyonce swoons: "I've got my angel now...I ain't ever going to shut you out."

0 comments: